Monday, February 4, 2013

I am only about a week behind on blogging, but who's counting anyway! Last weekend I woke up to Lucy jabbering about 8:00.  I usually let her go for a bit and get her up after she starts to sound fussy. Somehow I managed to fall back asleep and woke up at 9:00 to two little voices coming through the monitor.  
Little Miss Lilly had taken it upon herself to climb into the crib with Lucy.  She also thought it necessary to teach her to pull open the blinds (see the totally dangerous string hanging into the crib).  Note to self.....put the string out of reach! 
I watched from the door for a while.  When Lilly finally saw me she demanded I get her out of the crib.   Somehow she never figured out how to climb out on her own.  Maybe she will start doing this every Saturday morning so momma can sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment