Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3/4 of 1

 My crazy little lady is NINE MONTHS OLD!  How is this possible!  And have I mentioned that she might just be the funniest baby ever!



At nine months, Lucy:
*eats everything put in front of her!  She has had homemade baby muffins with pureed fruit, homemade applesauce, pears, squash, spinach, sweet potatoes, peaches, carrots, toast, bran muffins, and today had Yobaby yogurt and spaghetti!  Miss Karen, the girls' amazing daytime mom, is a bit more trusting than I am with my child's ability to eat, which is fine because she knows babies far better than I ever will!
*chatters mama all day long.  Not complaining in the least!
*weighs 19 lbs 12 oz and is 26 inches long, 65th %ile for both.
* is mostly out of sixth months clothes and fits perfectly in size three diapers.
*loves to hold onto and walk behind Lilly's baby stroller.  I fear she will be all out walking sooner than Lilly did (at 10 months).
*is trying so hard to wave and clap!
*gets so mad when I have to put the baby gate up to keep her in one part of the house!  She has discovered that toilets have water in them and that you can splash your hands in the water!  Yuck!
*is up to four teeth and I keep thinking I can see two more!
* still loves loves loves her wubanub (giraffe paci)!  She isn't one of those babies who can't do anything with out it, but it definitely keeps her entertained in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment