Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Muffins

I slaved away in a hot kitchen and made more food for Lucy.  Actually, these little muffins were quite simple, and 100% baby friendly.
Here is what I did:
*1 cup pureed fruit: I used banana and peaches
*1/3 cup of whatever kind of milk the baby is on (breast milk only for us).
*1 cup dry baby oatmeal cereal
*1 cup flour
*1/4 cup brown sugar
*1 egg yolk
*2 teaspoons baking powder

Mix it all up and drop into a muffin tin.  I used my little tin just because I figured it would be closer to the right size for Lucy.  Bake at 350 for 17 minutes.  
I kept 10 or so out for the week and froze the rest (20 ish).  Lucy snarfed two down at dinner tonight.  I think they were a hit!  

On a totally unrelated side note, John and I celebrated out 6th wedding anniversary today.  He got me flowers, nice guy right, but somehow got ripped off.  He got whatever the opposite of a baker's dozen is......11 instead of 13.  It's the thought that counts right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment