Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Need a Packmule

This is the pile that leaves the house with me every morning....plus two kids.  How can we possible need that much stuff when we are only gone 10 hours!?!?
*School bag
*Lunch bag
*Boob milk pump
*Purse
*Backpack of volleyball clothes
*Diaper bag to daycare
*The very important coffee cup..... some days nicely paired with a large Sonic drink (from morning happy hour!).

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to unpack and repack the majority of the stuff every night.  By the time I wash bottles from the day, refill bottles with the milk I have pumped, wash more bottles,  pack a lunch, unpack and repack my volleyball bag, and unpack and repack the diaper bag I am out of energy!

1 comment:

  1. I think that most of my time since Mac was born is used packing and unpacking bags. I hate bags.

    ReplyDelete