Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Weekend of Pinterest

I found some extra energy this weekend and tried out a few things I had pinned.  

In an attempt to get on the same page schedule wise with John, I made a calendar that only shows this week and next week.  I hit up Hobby Lobby and scored because everything I needed was on sale.  Overall, I think this should work well, and actually looks nice considering I made it.  
Up next was a shower cleaner I had seen pinned many times over the past few days.  http://pinterest.com/pin/189151253070694861/
It only called for vinegar and dawn dish soap.  It worked really well but smelled like straight up ASS!  John commented that it was stinking the soap scum off the walls.  Once the air cleared and I could breath again, I rinsed it off and found a clean shower. 
Last task was John's birthday cheesecake.  I have made this one before and it is always a hit. http://pinterest.com/pin/189151253069735804/
Actually making three out of my hundred or so pins is a nice start!

No comments:

Post a Comment