Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Weak Attempt

 I am in no way, shape, or form an artistic person.  I am really not creative either.  However, as I get older I find myself becoming more domesticated and enjoying new crafty things.  The latest...hairbows.  Lilly already has quite the collection, and while none of them were expensive to buy, I thought I would give making them myself a try.  I hit up Hobby Lobby for ribbon, clips, and a hot glue gun.  It was apparently perfect timing because all were on sale.  

Lilly loves all things with ladybugs
Standard black
This one went with her Easter dress
These were a b-day gift for Lilly's friend Zoe
 All in all, pretty easy and not too time consuming.  The hot glue gun and I got off on the wrong foot but our relationship is gradually improving and my burns healing.  I think my next task with actually be bows instead of simple clippies.  First step....learn to tie a pretty bow!




No comments:

Post a Comment