Sunday, April 15, 2012

Forgotten Easter

Somehow I missed a good half of the Easter pictures when I wrote the last post.  It was Lilly's first year decorating eggs so I figured they were worth sharing.  She did a great job of waiting patiently for the eggs to color and got super excited when three eggs came out with Lilly, Mommy, and Daddy written on the eggs!  Silly Easter Bunny!

 Easter morning was a bit of a chaotic scramble.  John has to do all of the feeding/choring before church, and Lilly and I go to 9:00 Sunday School classes. Between showers and breakfast and getting ourselves out the door, it gets kinda crazy.  We let her open her presents before church because I had one gift I knew we needed to take with us. 

 New East er basket, crayons, a big girl cup,
 a couple Clifford books, and a really cute fabric bag/book that opens up and becomes a doll house. 
It may have been her first year to decorate eggs, but my poor deprived child did not get to hunt them.  She was sick until Tuesday and somehow after that we just never got around to it.  The eggs are still in the fridge, so I guess there is still a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment