Saturday, July 23, 2011

What a Week

I have no new pictures to add but not because we haven't been doing anything.  John is in full harvest mode and Lilly and I just finished a full week of Vacation Bible School at church.  Lilly wasn't technically old enough to attend but since I was one of two teachers in charge of the three -year-old group, I took her along.  Ashley, the other teacher, took her two-year-old Zoe, who I have blogged about before (like here).  The two of them fit right in with the three-year-olds, and probably did a little better than some. 
I was planning to start potty training today, but Lilly woke up a good hour earlier than normal, is horribly crabby, and we have no groceries.  I just don't think I can fit a grocery run into day one of potty training.  At this point, food is more important than diapers. Think I will hold off till Monday to potty train.

No comments:

Post a Comment