Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Picasso

 When Lilly got up this morning she proudly announced that she was not going to the pool today.  My first thought was "What in the world are we going to do all afternoon?"  Well it all worked out.  We made a batch of breakfast cookies (my fav!) and I did a little web searching while Lilly played with her blocks.  I came across a really fun, and easy version of finger painting on Jaime's blog and thought I would give it a try.  All is involves is a little shaving cream and food coloring.
 Lilly wasn't to sure at first.  Think she may not like the texture much more than I do.
 She started out with a paintbrush, but that was just not enough.
 She quickly decided two hands all over the wall was much more fun.
 When she was done I asked her what it was.  She pointed out her "new house," her kitty, and daddy's truck.  You can see it too right?

No comments:

Post a Comment