Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Take 2

We celebrated Lilly's birthday with my side of the family over the long weekend.  I thought it would just be my parents and Abby, Adam, and Avery, but Hanna made a surprise appearance and Aunt Karen and Papa Dot joined us on Saturday.   Lilly was thrilled to see everyone. 

Lilly was so excited about her new bath toys, especially since she has her very own new bath tub at the new house. 

 We tried to hard to get a good picture of Lilly and Avery.  This was the best we got.
 I recreated the ladybug cake for her party.  It was as good as the first! She was so ready to blow out the candles but somehow we held her off till the end of the song.

All in all it was a great couple of days.  We were well fed as always, the kids were exhausted (so were John and I), Lilly and Avery played very well together, and we had exciting news from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment