Sunday, June 9, 2013

What a Weekend!

This was my last weekend before heading to my new job tomorrow.  It was so nice to have John around!  We made a quick trip to the Auburn pasture to check cattle Saturday morning followed by a rare, all-family trip to the grocery store.  I quickly remembered why I prefer to do the shopping ALONE!
Saturday evening John had to bail alfalfa before the rain came in.  Lilly was excited to go for a ride and was even more excited when I packed a  picnic and told her Kolbi, Ethan, and baby Gavin would be there.  John's college roomie, Ryan, and his wife, Janelle,  moved to town to teach and we love getting the kids together to play.  The kids all get along so well and I know John loves having another KSU buddy around.  I enjoy having another female around that I have a lot in common with!  

 John said Kolbi taught him about the Little Rascals and capri pants while she road.  Things weren't quite so easy with Ethan, as he tried to do all of the driving!

 Lucy even got her first ride!


Lilly was so proud to share her daddy and tractors with her friends.  She even knew they were bailing "alf-alf-a!"  I think we may have a farm girl in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment