Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Midweek Update

 This is literally the first time I have opened my computer at home since Sunday night.  I started a new job, which I already love, and AM EXHAUSTED!  It's amazing my kids have actually been fed and bathed before bed.  Anyway, I had some pictures I wanted to share.  
As I have mentioned before, Lucy is the complete oposite of Lilly at 1 year.  Lilly was so calm and mild and Lucy is an absolute spit-fire.  Lilly regularly stood at the door to watch John mow the yard (remember this?).  Lucy apparently prefers to climb and look out the window.  Ugg, she is going to her momma and daddy many sleepless nights when she grows up!

 I also found a couple more pictures from Lilly's dance recital.  
 Did I mention she is the youngest in the class.....and somewhat little?   Oh well, as the saying goes, good things come in small packages.


No comments:

Post a Comment