Monday, May 7, 2012

Showers for Everyone!

 The wonderful gals I work with hosted a baby shower for another teacher and me.  Lilly was able to come and join in on the fun.  She was definitely the entertainment for the afternoon!
 Neither of us have found out what we are having so they went with a nice gender neutral theme.
 Dawn and her girls, Avri and Jolie.  Yes, she is actually pregnant, just super little!  Must be nice.  I think she is due mid summer. 
 Lilly opened all of my gifts and told everyone thank you.
 Just relaxing in the "big girl school chair," as she called it.
 She even got her own gift, her very first Barbie Doll!
 All in all it was a great afternoon.  I am so thankful to have such great friends and co-workers who are not only generous towards me, but also my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment