Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a little something....

...about me. I like order and organization. I like schedules and to-do lists, colored coded with sharpies. I pack for trips days in advanced. My clothes, as well as my daughter's, are laid out the night before. My lunch and school bags are packed the night before. My weekends are usually mapped out in my head by Tuesday. I very rarely decide to do anything last minute. I am always on time. I LIKE ORDER! You mess with my organized, well planned out, structured life and I am not going to handle it well, and will never apologize for that.
To me everyone should be this way.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm... are you writing about me? I thought I was the only one out there that freaked out when my schedule and routine gets messed up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd get along very well Jenny!

    ReplyDelete