Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Uggg...

I really hate to blog about this but I need to blog about something and talking about the first week back at school is just too boring. So here goes.... This morning I was getting ready and peacefully listening to Lilly talk to herself. She usually does this for 5-10 minutes each morning. I pushed open her door to wake her up and that's when it hit me. The most disgusting smell ever! I walked over to her crib and saw it! Vomit! A lot of it and all over the place. On Lilly, on her froggy, on glowey the glow worm, and all over the bed! She wasn't up set or crying at all. I immediately yelled for John to help. This was a two person job. Lilly got a morning shower and I have the pleasure of doing laundry at 7 AM! Not cool.
I decided to stay home with her and she seemed to feel ok so I gave her plain toast for breakfast. Big mistake! Had to do another load of laundry after the kid puked on me! Not ok! Lilly do not puke on your mommy anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment