Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lets do it Again

How about another post without pictures?  Sounds good.  We continue our crazy busy schedule, that apparently does not involve a camera.  Lilly is currently enjoying Nana Bobbi and Avery in Great Bend and Lucy is loving the extra attention.  I am loving the quiet evenings, but definitely miss my little buddy already. 
I had another eye appointment this week and with both eyes combined I am seeing 20/15!  I think this is the first thing I have ever been "above average" at!  Woohoo it only took 31 years to accomplish! My left eye is still red (bruised) on the inside and a little blurry.  Its not bad and is more noticeable at night.  I would still recommend Lasik 100%.
Hopefully this weekend will be a calm one.  KSU is on the road, Lilly is gone till Saturday afternoon, and my house isn't trashed now like it usually is by the end of the week.  Maybe a little pre-birthday celebration with the hubs will make the to-do list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment