Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekly Recap

 Apparently my goal should have been to blog every other week.....
We continue to run like maniacs between work, school, dance, football, and oh man the list goes on and on.  How about a few pics dumped from my phone to recap.
Lucy has decided she likes to drink out of a straw.  Good thing I get water every day from Sonic!  
We tailgated with the Brownbacks last weekend at the KSU game.  Lilly was so happy to get to hang out with her uncle Grant, even when he tried to feed her peanuts without shelling them first.  


We are also just at the beginning of our calving season.  So far we have three calves out of the expected 26 that John and I own.  The girls love checking the mamas and steers every weekend.  I love that our herd is tame and we get quite close.  One mama usually rubs on John when we go to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment