Saturday, August 3, 2013

Nana Bobbi's House

My husband informed me I hadn't blogged since July 14th.  Guess I got a little behind.  Here goes....
All four grand-babies went to Great Bend two weeks ago for some Nana and Papa time.  It was supposed to only be the two older ones, but Hanna was back for a visit and wanted to see all of them.  We met Nana on the interstate and away they went.  I sent the camera along so I could see all of the inappropriate things she let them do. 

 Like eat popsicles.


 and splash in the rain water in their jammies. 
 She is amazing.  Somehow she got Lilly and Avery to nap, and in the same room!
 Looks like these two are deep in conversation. 





 My kids both came back super tired, but super happy.  We are all so lucky to have such a special Nana! 


No comments:

Post a Comment