Monday, July 16, 2012

Great Bend Part 3


 The main reason we all went to Great Bend was for the baptism of Lucy and Savannah.  We had it at the same church that my sisters and I were all baptised at.  

Lucy met Papa Dot for the first time. 
 Proud Mom and Dad.  Lucy's baptismal gown was the same one Lilly wore, which my mom made from part of her wedding dress.  The blanket was the same one used at my baptism.  
The whole family.
Grant and Abby will serve as Lucy's godparents. 

John's parent made the trip all the way from Holton to be part of the special day. 
Just a cute pic I had to throw in!
All of the "Shirk" girls!
We had such a great weekend!  8 adults and 4 toddlers/babies in one house can be stressful but being around family makes it all worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment