Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just a Bit of Decorating

 Since moving this summer, I have not put up any of my decorations.  I finally got around to just a few pictures.  This was my attempt at at a Gallery Wall.  It all looks a little crooked and not evenly spaced in the picture, but when you stand back and look at it, it looks a lot better  It isn't done yet, but I planned to wait until the baby is here and add some pictures then.
 Lilly also got started on some artwork for her new room.  I love art made out of hand prints and foot prints. This was much harder than I expected!
 Lilly also did an original painting for her wall.  I was really impressed by how much time she put into this!  Her new room isn't done, but we are getting close.  More pics when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment