Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snipity Snip

 The time had come.  Sad as it was, Lilly got her first official whole head hair cut.  And I actually did it myself.  I was so worried I would cut it and the beautiful soft curls would be gone.  Here is the before shot.  Yep, had to park her in front of the TV to keep her still.   Notice how long it was!  Not real sure how the longest layer got so much longer than the rest.
 And.... the after shot, still wet. 
 And after I dried it.
Lucky for me the curls are there.   This is usually how they look after blow drying her hair.  Some how they perk back up over night into those curls we all love.  Out of that whole head of hair, the bangs were by far the trickiest.  Overall I think this milestone was a huge success!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I found a teeny tiny tick, attached.  Had to call for John's help on that one but it was successfully removed, without Lilly even knowing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment