Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Projects #1

 I began tackling projects around the house over Spring Break.  Ok, maybe just one day of Spring Break, and only one project.  But it is a start.  

All of this.....

  Count them....three boxes....


... came out of here.  My teeny tiny half of the closet. 

It is kinda embarrassing the amount of stuff I cleaned out.  I guess it just explains why my clothes always have to be ironed, and by ironed I mean spraying with water and shaking out.  Sorry mom, it is usually all I have time for.
I also cleaned out the bathroom cabinets, a few dresser drawers and the massive purse pile.  Anybody interested in my hand-me-downs (you know who you are) hit up my garage sale next weekend! 

Before the garage sale I need to go through the massive box of Lilly's old clothes and get rid of some stuff.  I also need to get through my kitchen cabinets.  May need a bottle of wine to get through it all! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You CRACK me up!!!!! I might have to scope out this garage sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee.... sounds like you are going to be awfully generous to your friend that you "give" things to!!! Also, I want you to tell me tomorrow night about this spray and shake method of ironing. Sounds a little more economical than my turn the dryer on for 15 minutes and let the clothes toss method!

    ReplyDelete