Monday, May 31, 2010

Corrupted by Crazies

We also had a chance to visit lots of other family members at my Papa's house. Lilly had a great time and had a couple other firsts. My crazy aunts thought it would be a good idea to fill her up on sugar. She ate her first smore with Papa Dot.After every bite, Lilly said "Yummmm!" If she is anything like her momma she will have quite the sweet tooth.!
My Aunt Deanna thought it was pay back time. Apparently my mother was the first one to feed Deanna's kids chocolate, so Deanna thought it would be nice to feed Lilly a powdered sugar doughnut. Lilly ate the whole thing! It's not wonder Lilly didn't have her evening nap.

My grandpa is quite the artist. In the past he has done lots of carving and wood crafts but has started something new.




He made both of these from railroad spikes!





No comments:

Post a Comment